Starting with LAME 3.0:
red = features and bug fixes which
blue = features and bug fixes which
black = usability, portability, other
LAME 3.99.5 February 28 2012
- Rogério Brito
- autotools: Fix compilation on alpha using proper ifdef guards. Thanks to Andres Mejia.
- Small correction of the documentation.
- Robert Hegemann
- Workaround for cygwin build problem. Tracker item [ 3480692 ] mingw-w64 compilation error
- Fix for a problem when LAME is compiled with fast floating point math. It could result in bitrate bloat with silent input data.
- Bug fix for tracker item [ 3486753 ] Artifacts at the beginning of decoded file